Re: how would you backup 1TB of data to dvds?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 12:57:26 -0500
Sam Varshavchik <mrsam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

One terabyte divided by 8 gigabytes per double-layer DVD comes out to 125 DVDs per backup.

Are you out of your freaking mind?

I actually used to back up my BBS system to about that many floppy disks, using
FastBack Plus.

You see, there are some of us who don't have money or don't want to give it and are willing to find a different solution :)

Sometimes a bigger (expensive) hammer is not the answer :)

Valent.