Re: portmap on f8

François Patte wrote:
Bonjour,

I need nfs working on f8 and so need portmap.

portmap is now named "rpcbind"

OK

I need to run ltsp because I have thin clients plugged on my server.

ltspcfg complains that it does not find portmap (of course!) so, for
ltsp, portmap is not there and as a consequence nfs is not running for
it!!!!

What shall I do?

install an old version of portmap?

Is it possible to fool ltsp?

Boring!!!

Thanks for any help.

"Boring"   ?

The following helped me with what may be a similar problem:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/rhl-list/2008-January/msg00133.html