Re: List statistics?

> Thomas Cameron wrote:
> > Howdy All -
> >
> > I remember some time ago someone used to post monthly statistics about
> > this list.  Things like who posted the most messages, how many threads,
> > how many posts, which threads were largest, etc.
> >
> > Is that information still available anywhere?  I know I can look at the
> > archive and figure it out myself, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel
> > if I can avoid it.
>
> Noone is doing that anymore AFAIK. I found it useful when it happened
> long back. If you are interested, go ahead and share the scripts when
> you do.
>
> Rahul

Have a peek at http://www.camerontech.com/fedora-list-stats/ to see if
this is helpful.

Some folks mailers do some ugly things and they show up in the bottom of
the list with all kinds of weird special characters.

But this is just my first run, the script certainly needs a lot of
tweaking.

--
Thomas