package 'synchronization' for multiple systems

I'm setting up multiple systems and ideally I want the same package configuration on all of them. So I'm going through yum and rpm queries manually to try and get this done. There must be a better way. Is there a way to use yum or rpm to configure multiple systems with the same packages?

If yum or rpm has something native built into it to do this, that would be great. If there's some scripts to simplify some tasks that works too.

I've used webmin's 'Cluster Software Package' module, and will probably fall back to it. However I don't think I get the info that yum gives regarding package grouping and what packages are part of what capabilities. Gotta query elsewhere for it. (no disrespect to webmin folks, great tool)