Re: Difference between IDE and SCSI ??

Thanks to everyone for your help and explanations;

I particularly would like to thank Les, Markku, and Lamar.

On Tue, 2008-02-05 at 14:59 -0500, William Case wrote:
> Thank you Lamar;

[big snip]

I have found the biggest irony in learning all things Linux is that the
hard things to learn are easy, while the easy things are hard.

What I mean is that, a learner can find lots of information about the
intricacies of the Linux OS and the hardware used by it.  Most often
hardest to solve are the newbie questions like the conventions regarding
naming hard disks.  Once you have the latter, the former easily falls in
place.

--
Regards Bill