Re: Xm

Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
Hello!

I have a desktop and a laptop loaded with Fedora Core 5 and 6, respectively, and a program that's trying to include <Xm/Xm.h>. It doesn't appear on my o/s; what am I missing? How may I determine where to get such missing X things?

While you can try lesstif to provide that, I would suggest that you go to the openmotif site and get that version of Motif. Both libraries and development files are included. Note that at the "registration" page, you do not have to register. Just click "Finish" and it will take you to the download page.