Re: Good bye

On Sun, 2008-02-03 at 08:19 +1000, Res wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008, Bazooka Joe wrote:
>
> > Karl is already becoming disenchanted w/ ubuntu
> >
> > this is from a post where he is trying to install google earth (which
> > has always easily installed form me in ubuntu)
> >
> > " I was hoping Ubuntu was different. But it seems to have the same
> > gotcha's as all versions"
> >

> Now, why dont you post the rest of it, oh no,of course not, that thread
> would not suit your pendantic little showing-off bullshit.
>
> The guys gone but yet you still attack him, how fucking gutless, what a
> coward you mob are.. very pathetic mob of wankas indeed.
----
There are thousands on this list and certainly are not all of a like
mind and the fact that you think that we think, act and behave in
concert is an indication of the lack of depth that comprises your
insights.

Personally, I don't understand your motivations that have you
engendering such animus on this list and to be honest, I don't want to
know. I have considered pissing all over you on the Samba mail list (and
yes, I am a Samba team member) and even chasing you around other lists,
but to be honest, I struggle with the notion of stooping to your level.

Summon up some courage and unsubscribe - clearly you are the only one
who appreciates your foul language, your ugly partisanship and community
destructive behavior.

Craig

PS: To earlier poster, spare me the updates on Karl. If I was
interested, I would tune in to the Ubuntu lists.