Re: OT: Simple CRM

On Fri, 2008-02-01 at 17:57 -0700, Jamie Bohr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a very simple CRM (Customer Relationship Manager )
> that my church can use to track visitors.  I've looked at SugarCRM,
> way to complex, good but to complex for their needs.  I've Googled and
> found a few other but they were all just as complex as SurgarCRM.  Any
> ideas?  I don't want to have to roll my own but will if I have to.

Might be overkill for what you're looking for, but check out:

http://www.churchdb.org

I think it has what you need plus a lot more.

Other than that, most of the church management software I've found runs
only on Windows - and some of it still uses stuff like Foxpro to run.

I'd love to find a good, GPL, Linux or LAMP based application that
handled everything my church used. I'd vote to switch them in a
heartbeat.

Cheers,

Chris

--