Re: Question: editing mpeg and avi-files.

On Friday 01 February 2008 01:13:18 pm Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
> Em Sex 01 Fev 2008, Stefan Kuhlemann escreveu:
> > Hello mailinglist.
> >
> > A few month back I bought an USB DVB TV receiver for my system. Since
> > it works with linux really very well, I have now about 25 recorded
> > mpeg/avi-movies on my harddisk.
> > The only trouble is the annoying tv-advertisement within these files.
> > Because of this I am looking for an video-editing-program, to cut out
> > those pesky ads.
> >
> > Any hint, which program I should use for my fedora-box?
>
> Take a look at avidemux, which is in fedora repositories. It's very
> user-friendly and will do what you want with ease.
>
> []'s
> Marcelo

I agree. avidemux is simple and easy to use and fast.

dave

--
There is no single government agency that views sustainability through a broad
lens, taking into account the values of the people affected by government

Mr. Justice David Vickers, BC Supreme Court in Tsilhqot'in Nation v. British
Columbia,2007