Re: Question: editing mpeg and avi-files.

-------- Original Message  --------
Subject: Question: editing mpeg and avi-files.
From: Stefan Kuhlemann <kuhlemann@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/01/2008 01:32 PM

Hello mailinglist.

A few month back I bought an USB DVB TV receiver for my system. Since it works with linux really very well, I have now about 25 recorded mpeg/avi-movies on my harddisk. The only trouble is the annoying tv-advertisement within these files. Because of this I am looking for an video-editing-program, to cut out those pesky ads.

Any hint, which program I should use for my fedora-box?

Thank you..

Stefan

Take a look at: http://cvs.cinelerra.org/