add and remove program

Dear All,

One of my fedora client is behind the squid proxy server. That client could not able to update the add and remove program. Can anyone help me what to configure at squid / firewall, so that client could update the softwares. Also tell me how secure it is to allow clients to update, is that going to create hole in the security wall.

thanks

Arun

You are invited to Get a Free AOL Email ID. Click here.