Re: Adobe Reader 8.1.1 printing does not work

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Reik Red wrote:

Thanks Michael,

Is this a problem with only the linux version, have you heard about Adobe
wanting to fix it, or ....?

Actually, we observed it first with the Windows version, though the linux version is the same. This was a few months ago - I haven't looked recently to see if they are intending to fix it, but the reader version hasn't changed since we saw it.

	Michael Young