Re: Good bye - So long and thanks for all the fish.

Rick Stevens wrote:
On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 16:44 -0500, Randy Ramsdell wrote:
Terry Polzin wrote:
On Thursday 31 January 2008 09:44:48 Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
I see someone reads Douglas Adams.
Have you got your towel?
NICE! I can't get help with the problem that FC6,7,8 has with an ASUS board, but this stupid thread gets 200 posts. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NICE LIST!

I, for one, don't recall seeing your post on ASUS mobos.  Perhaps I
missed it.

While I haven't futzed with F6, 7 or 8 on Asus in a while, I'll try to
help.  What specifically is going wrong?  And try to be as specific as
you can...there's a lot of Asus variants out there.

- Rick Stevens, Principal Engineer             rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxx -
- CDN Systems, Internap, Inc.                http://www.internap.com -
-     If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...     -
-              ...oh, wait.  He does.  THAT explains it!             -

Hey thanks.

I gave up on this issue after the 3rd new release wouldn't install and just use the xp disk for now . Actually, I filed the bug report that was fixed in FC5, but new release fscked this up. I posted questions after the 7,8 release I think. So my post is just a rant because I was not happy about having to stop using FC and then not getting much help here.

Thank you anyway