Re: F8 Evolution and dropped reply-to style

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 09:14 -0600, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Ok, I found the reply style formatting but in f7 only style 0,1,and 2
> are included. What is the "proper way" you mention?

I checked it on my wife's comp (FC7 both the latest Evolution as well as
3 patchlevels earlier), and actually it does not do it quite as I
remember. It does not put the empty line on top of the message, but it
does leave the cursor on the 'On <date>...' line. So my memory played
tricks on me and I stand corrected.

However my suggestion of having an option for the the composer to quote
either the full message (perhaps sans signature?) or the selected text
and placing the cursor beneath the text on a new line, stands. Just as
an alternative.

Poltsi

--
Paul-Erik Törrönen