Re: Questions re samba/cifs stuff in general

Gene Heskett wrote:
[stuff about samba browsing]
Unforch, I use kde. I was thinking I'd seen something along these lines, but either my eyesight is going to hell, or some upgrade removed it, which I have NDI.

have you tried typing smb:/// into the address bar in konqueror?

works here, providing there are no firewall issues.

Stuart