Re: Finding minimized GNOME windows on a VNC desktop

         I'm probably wrong on this, and I admit there's a lot about
running linux that I don't know, but when running gnome, isn't the top
panel where you add all your launchers and so forth, and the bottom
panel is where the minimized programs reside? That's how I've been doing
it anyway.

Jim