Re: GRUB

On Jan 26, 2008 9:26 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Tim Leary wrote:
> > Q for Larsen,
> >
> > U ask

> > Cornette answers...

> > U says
> >

> >> Jim I know that.....blah, blah...
> >>

> > When you know that...why to you ask?
> >

> Your a big help. Without the typo it is /dev/sda6 = hd(0,5) is what I
> was trying to say and you brought this up rather than helping.

It is your own typo...I only quote as as not be accused of changing
your words....

Still you can not answer the Q?

You ask a Q, get a good A from Cornette, and tell him you knew it
already before.  If you knew it already before then what is a purpose
for asking?

It is hard to know what you are asking and when you need help and not
just saying things for people to hear.

I have ADD and had used the grub docs today and make things work.  So
don't know what you are looking to have except for someone to rewite
for you.  If you can't lean from what is writen now then what makes it
possible to learn more from yet another paper?

TDL