Re: GRUB

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:32:26 -0700
Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     Your all trying to avoid the truth. As I have already said info grub
> is a lousy way to learn to USE grub. I tried and failed and so have many
> others.

You have failed.  Many others have not.

I figured out how to set up Grub in a somewhat unique way a few weeks ago for a
specialized purpose.  It took a bit of reading and some experimentation, but I
got it worked out.

Your inability to do basic research and to understand  the documentation that
is directly pointed out to you is not the fault of the documentation, the
writers, or the people who have gone well beyond the reasonable when attempting
to help you.

In view of your very limited abilities, your best approach would be to hire a
consultant to set up a computer for you so it works in the way that you want it
to, then use that and be happy.  To avoid problems, your consultant should be
sure to not provide you with the root password.  If you require future changes
after that, the consultant will be able to assist you.