Re: Example of get nVidia

On Jan 25, 2008 1:33 PM, Aldo Foot <lunixer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ouch! I have replied now clicking on the "<< Plain Text". Hopefully it will
> stay that way,

And there in lies the difference between Karl and his equals and everyone else.

Aldo wasn't aware of the issue, was made ware of the problem, was
suggested a solution, and was able to implement the solution, all
without resorting to disrespecting those trying to help him.

I think such behavior should be a base requirement for participation
on this list.

( www.pembo13.com )