Re: Double messages

Jacques B. wrote:
On Jan 22, 2008 10:53 AM, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    I noticed my messages were sent twice to the Fedora list. They are
coming from somewhere outside my smtp server. Does anyone else have the
same problem?

    Now all messages to Fedora are sent twice. No other lists have this
problem. So it must be a problem at Fedora or a more complex problem.

Karl

I  know you've already solved this problem.  However in looking at
Thunderbird extensions I came across one that removes duplicate
messages.  You can get it at

Might be of interest to you so it can go through and automatically
identify duplicate messages for you and then remove them.

Jacques B.

Well the messages have to be identical. I admit those I had were not identical but I never figured out how on Thunderbird to send the un-wanted msg's to /trash. I tried but I was sending good and bad to /trash :-)

A solution occured to me late that was good. I should have got on my account on Fedora and set my forwarding to vacation time. Then I would get the ones from gmail.com until getting that fixed.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User