Re: OT: unathorized network user.

All this talk of locking networks down is odd for an open source
community.  (Business networks are different)

I run dd-wrt running nocat auth w/ 5 wds nodes placed around the
block. At any given time i have a half dozen people who I don't know
doing I don't know what on my network.

I don't block p2p, smtp .... anything.  I even have my printer on the
network w/ instructions on how to print to it.

Am I personally at risk? Yes. But I think it is a small price to pay
to cultivate an open community where information isn't kept from
others.

-bazooka