Re: Volume control does not work.

Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
When I install volume control on a panel it appears with a red x next to
it and when I click on it I get an error message that No Volume control
gstreamer plugins and/or devices installed.

What does that mean. The gstreamer plugins seem to be installed. Which one might not be installed? This is f8 but I have disabled
pulseaudio.

Does File --> Change Device and picking your audio hardware instead of the default pluseaudio help?

Mikkel
A question. I had to replace most of pulseaudio because I had no audio. Look in Applications -> Sound and Video and see if you have a Pulse Audio Gain. If so click that and see how it is set. If you do not have this what did you do to disable PA?

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User