Re: GDM 2.21 Theme question

Mark wrote:
2008/1/24, Jim Cornette <fc-cornette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Mark wrote:
Hey,

I installed GDM from rawhide which really has some impressive new features!
But now i wanted to edit the theme.. it's not in /usr/share/gdm/themes
.. i deleted all of those themes and gdm still showed the one from
rawhide.. so where is that theme hidden?

And where is gdm.conf? locate can't find it anywhere.

both must be somewhere on my hard drive.

Thanx,
Mark

 From a person using rawhide, it is in the below directory

locate gdm.conf
/etc/dbus-1/system.d/gdm.conf

I believe the update switched to using dbus. I really have not paid
attention to the changes though.

Jim

Oke thanx for that location.
Sadly the conf file isn't containing what i hoped it would: a location
to the skin gdm currently uses.

So if anyone knows that..?

I read postings that referred to custom.conf

locate custom.conf
/etc/gdm/custom.conf
/etc/gdm/custom.conf.livna-config-backup

cat /etc/gdm/custom.conf
# GDM configuration storage

[xdmcp]

[chooser]