Re: CD and DVD ISO images

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 22:49 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>
> >> In that case I'm still suggesting that fedora is not the wisest choice of
> >> distro.
> >
> > Why not?  And who are you to make that decision for me?
>
> It was a suggestion and not a decision.  And it had nothing to do with you.
>   But if you prefer to be pissed off...then by all means be pissed off...

Sorry, I don't mean to be--wrote that in a fit of insomnia.

But it is just a little off-putting to see suggestions that some single
issue that a user might have makes him or her unsuited to be a Fedora
user.  Fedora has lots of attractive features not found elsewhere.  If
there are things that could be done to make the community more
inclusive, that's better than the alternative.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu