Re: Double messages

Erich Zigler wrote:
I agree 100%. I stopped reading this list months ago due to Karl. I
looked at this mailing list again yesterday only to find that nothing
has changed and that made me sad.
You can filter out anything he sends to the list.
You will still see responses, but if people who don't want to read his posts are in the majority and filter out his messages, the number of responses will start to decline.

~/.spamassassin/user_prefs

use the blacklist_from directive. His posts then get flagged as spam (assuming you run spam_assassin).

I'm not going to, but if he really bothers people that much, it is that simple.

Well, maybe not that simple - I tend to have procmail filter lists before running spamassassin on what's left (saves a lot of cpu resources), but you can do it in procmail as well if you wanted to.