Re: controlling font size in thunderbird with fc8 system

Tom Poe <tompoe <at> fngi.net> writes:
:  I use that for message.  Problem is, the configuration settings
> to enlarge the mail gui font sizes, so I can see the text in the windows
> when the app is launched.  There's a window that lists messages in
> inbox, and can't see print (looks like 6 or 8 pt font).  Also, would
> like the window that shows message highlighted to start with something
> bigger than the 6 or 8 pt font size.

I have switched to using 2.0.0.12PRE by downloading the tarball from
the mozilla download site and it seems to work OK for me...
I have not used the stock F8 version so am wondering if there is a bug
in the stock version?