Re: firefox/thunderbird fonts become small. f8/KDE?

Gene Smith wrote:
This is a bit hard to describe but possibly others have seen it. I will be going along with firefox and thunderbird with fonts OK. Then suddenly they become both very small. In firefox it is just the menu and toolbars that go small while in t-bird, the folder list and message become small.

If I restart X they return to normal expected size. Once they go small, only X restarts (or reboot) fixes it. Have seen this with and without the package gtk-qt-engine.

I mostly use KDE so not sure if this happens in other environments.

-gene

have you tried making a new user, and seeing what happens when you use that account?