Re: totem question

On Monday 21 January 2008, David Boles wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>| On Monday 21 January 2008, David Boles wrote:
>| [...]
>|
>| Looks like it might, printing 19 pages of it now, judgment reserved till
>
>I try
>
>| it.  Yeah, I kill a lot of trees here. :(
>|
>| Thanks David.
>
>You need to learn to print on *both* sides of the paper.  ;-)

I normally do such in duplex David, but the print menu called up did not offer
that option by any means other than selecting one page at a time. This is
FF3, and it has two or 3 other problems too.  Like typing blind when you are
submitting a message someplace.  And forgetting the tab usage.

I need to change whatever its using to kprinter, but other things like life
keep getting in the way of searching about:config and fixing that.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)