Re: F8 is a problem

Aldo Foot wrote:

On another note I cannot see the benefit of antagonizing Karl indefinitely. What's
the point? is it some form of entertainment?
I suspect it is due to multiple experienced folks having tried to help him and having him *not* follow their advice and his *not* responding with requested information and then being told they are "stupid" or "not helpful" it gets tiring, and frustrating. I suspect that those equally experienced folks don't like to fail. That is why the continue to try at times...and that is why, failing success, make their feelings known.

I feel those experienced folks should realize that when he says "you're (or people are not his) are not helping me" what he really is saying "I'm not getting what you are saying...so it isn't helpful". It would be nice if he would acknowledge the attempts to help....but....

Anyway, time to put the filters back in place and enjoy life.

--
No one can put you down without your full cooperation.