Re: Example of get nVidia

Michael A. Peters wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:

Question: How can I get the driver for my nVidia video card?

Answer: This is a two step procedure. We will want to yum install the driver.
Don't forget to tell them that there are three drivers, proper driver depends upon card.
Your instructions wouldn't work with my GeForce 2 or my GeForce 4 440MX

And don't forget to tell them that there are more ways to get the drivers. IMHO, it is always best to start out with....There is more than one way to accomplish X, but here is what I do..... (Of course that assumes you do know that there is more than one way and that no way is the "right" way.)

--
A shapely CATHOLIC SCHOOLGIRL is FIDGETING inside my costume...