re: dual boot Windows XP and Fedora 8

Jerry:
Is there anything on the web -- or does anyone know -- about a procedure
for setting up a dual boot of Windows XP and Fedora 8? I have XP running
on one of two hard drives and would like to install Fedora on the
second. Thanks for the help!

Here are the resources that I found when researching how to DB my Win2K (NTFS) machine:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual_boot
http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/answers/Applications_GUI_Multimedia/How_to_Dual_boot_with_XP_2000_NT_and_install_linux_windows_whenever_You_want
http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/answers/Applications_GUI_Multimedia/Booting_Windows_on_second_HD_with_Grub
http://geocities.com/epark/linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.html
http://www.linuxselfhelp.com/HOWTO/mini/Linux+WinNT-3.html
http://www.linux-ntfs.org/doku.php?id=ntfsresize
http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-robotti/looplinux/backup-mbr.readme
http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/answers/Applications_GUI_Multimedia/HOWTO_GRUB_BOOTLOADER_AND_TROUBLE_SHOOTER

I had Windows on 1 HD (used the whole drive). I put in another HD for linux (as Primary / slave, or Secondary / master - can't recall). I shrank the Windows partition to make room for /boot. I installed F7 on it.

When F8 was released, I fresh-installed it. I noticed that it created a /boot1 - perhaps I did something 'wrong'?