Re: Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

Claude Jones wrote:
though not a strictly Fedora question, I hope the accumulated knowledge-base here can point me at a solution

Does anyone know of a KVM that accepts USB mice and keyboards, both as inputs and outputs? One that actually works? I've tried a StarTech that seemed to offer the features, but, had a disclaimer in the docs which arrived with it which said it may not, and it indeed would not... I don't want one of the ones that accepts PS2 mice and keyboards for various reasons.
Don't know how many ports you need but I've been using both an IOGear PS2 and an IOGear USB KVM (both 2 port) at two locations for about 4 years with no problems.

~~R