Re: [OT] postfix and multiple domains help

> Mike Burger:
>>> See my reply in the redhat list.
>
> John Summerfield:
>> That's not really very helpful.
>
> Though, if they have RHEL...  Haven't they paid for support?  And isn't
> there a RHEL list like this one?  And has that person replied there
> where it's on topic?

In all fairness, as the person who posted the first response, it may not
have been "helpful" to folks on the Fedora list, but, as was noted above,
this isn't the RHEL list.

Since I had already posted a response on the redhat list, and cross
posting is frequently frowned upon, if not actively dicouraged, and since
anyone could go check the archives for the redhat list, I dind't think it
a problem.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org