Re: Tiny server?

Frank Cox wrote:
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:09:12 +0000
Timothy Murphy <gayleard@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm looking for recommendations for a tiny server
to run under Fedora.

I was going to suggest Tux, but I just did a "yum search tux" on this F8
machine and didn't get any listing for a webserver.

Has Tux been discontinued?  I haven't looked at it for some time but I remember
using it for something a while back and it worked rather well.

Yes. Tux has been discounted. There are several other alternatives including lighttpd.

Rahul