Re: That ole Livna Problem/That ole VLC Problem

Michael Schwendt wrote:
On 16/01/2008, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Odd thing on the livna web page at
http://livna-dl.reloumirrors.net/fedora/8/
I was there and tried for the livna rpm with the proper repos but it
will not allow me to download that at 5:40AM MST Jan 16,2008. So
something is going on it appears.

Works fine. What is your problem?
This problem is that the livna web page will not let me d/l the repo rpm. I clicked and clicked but no result. I want to replace my current livna.repo files with the latest.

Karl

Btw, GPG keys are installed automatically by Yum, and the
livna-release package certainly is set up correctly.