Re: livna problem

Karl Larsen wrote:
All you wise guys who are thinking your smart look at this and tell me what is wrong with my yum.
Karl,
starting your emails with semi-veiled insults like this is not really going to encourage us all to help you.

Also, you really don't need to post absolutely *everything* from that output Just the final error message would have sufficed in this case.

Despite this, I'll give it a quick attempt...

Is this an attempt to install vlc on a virgin f8 installation?

All of those packages are video or audio-related and it would make sense for vlc to require them.

The error message you are seeing is only to do with the key that the livna repo uses to sign packages.

how did you set up the livna repository on your box?

try this:
rpm -Uvh http://rpm.livna.org/livna-release-8.rpm

and then run your yum install command again.

regards

Stuart Sears
--
Stuart Sears RHCA etc