Re: Fedora livna broken

Karl Larsen wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Wed, 2008-01-16 at 09:25 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
Karl Larsen wrote:
I am rather worried that the livna repo is broken. I on f8 tried to yum install vlc. It 41 files and it tried but it does not work.

   Who is supposed to fix this repo?

This is a question you should be able to answer for yourself. But, I will tell you anyway...at least partially.

Go to http://rpm.livna.org/rlowiki/ and *read* the page. It will tell you what you are asking.
----
No Ed, you aren't understanding what he's saying. It does not work.

He's cheating...he started a new thread and thereby depriving us of an
achievement for longest thread.

Craig

Craig please go into your hole and hide. You are not aware of what is going on. Just leave it alone.

Karl

He is right. This is the same problem. Go back to your thread Karl, you are ruining our chances!!!! Where is the list moderator? I want these threads merged straight away!!!

-Max