Boot time message

When the box boots I see this : powernow-k8 : MP systems not supported by PSB BIOS structure

I googled around and it seems to be a bug reported in a few distros. I have the latest BIOS for the board I think and everything works. It has been this way for a while. Now that I have some time though I'd like to get some info on what exactly it means. I have seen differing opinions and would like to know what the consensus is here on the Fedora List. Since Fedora is what I am running and something similar may apply to another box I take care of( also Fedora), the only thing these two boxes have in common is that they are both dual-core cpu's. One is AMD and one is INTEL. I found the following but I am not sure what exactly it means to me.

PSB: PSB Performance State Block. BIOS provided
data structure used to pass information, to the
driver, concerning the pstates available on the
processor. The PSB does not support multi-
processor systems (which use the ACPI _PSS
object instead) and is being deprecated. The
format of the PSB is defined in the BKDG.

My system hardware is reported correctly and both cpu's show up. Does this mean my cpu cannot change speed? or will it run slower? or does it not really matter?

-Max