Re: [OT] Broadcast Engineering

On Monday 14 January 2008, Ed Greshko wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> So do I, Lamar. But all these frogs here should understand that
>> computers ain't the only things that make electrons do useful work.
>
>Must be careful...  The term "frog" will mean different things to
>different people.  To the English, and to those that hang around some
>English too much, a "frog" is a Frenchman.  Yet, it is funny in either
>context. :-)
>
>If you can digress, so can I.  :-)

Chuckle, I tend to use the phrase 'frog' in the sense of everybody has ducked
down so as not to be too noticeable and all that is sticking up is the eyes,
watching you carefully so they can gloat when you make a booboo.

Your trivia definition of the day from West Virginia. :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)