Re: n00b questions about ipods and linux (fedora 6 and 7)

Gene Heskett wrote:

Which is why I said 3, cuz he died of a wound taken in battle that took off his left arm. Took about 3 or 4 days I assume, sepsis.

Excerpt from the Wikipedia article:

"He was thought to be out of harm's way, but unknown to the doctors, he already had classic symptoms of pneumonia, complaining of a sore chest. This soreness was mistakenly thought to be the result of his rough handling in the battlefield evacuation. Jackson died of complications of pneumonia on May 10, 1863."

Assuming the Wikipeida article is correct it is no wonder there are misconceptions about Fedora. :-)