Re: LiveCD with KDE-4.0.0 anyone any luck?

Joshua Andrews wrote:
Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Subject:
LiveCD with KDE-4.0.0
From:
Sebastian Vahl <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 22:09:27 +0100
To:
For testers of Fedora Core development releases <fedora-test-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

I got the iso and burned it on several different media but I always get and error--something to do with isolinux. I just wonder if it is because of my old hardware Compaq workstation 790- dual P 3 xeon, ATI 9600xt AIW.

Has anyone had good luck booting this?

I haven't even been able to connect to the website again for the sha1sum.

Thanks,
- Joshua

It does boot on another box--KDE4 looks pretty cool!

I'll wait though because nothing really seemed to work on this CD release--accept sound did work...

Sort of an interactive screenshot was not worth to effort.

- J