Tool for semi-cloning a hard drive: recommendations?

Is there a [Fedora/Linux] clone/partition tool that will clone a hard drive
with features that allows one to specify any partition size to the target new
drive?  For example, the original drive may have a partition with a size of
say, 10GB and instead of a direct clone, I'd like to specify a larger target
partition size of say, an increase of 25GB?

As a feature, I'd also like the capability if need be, to be able to change
the source drive's partition sizes and to be able to move partitions around
so as close partition gaps?  System Commander was such a tool for windoes but
is there one for Fedora/Linux?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!