Re: rdesktop and Vista -- no fun

Steven Stern wrote:

Has anyone been able to connect to Vista machine with rdesktop?  I just
installed a Vista machine at work and I'm unable to access it from home
with rdesktop.  I've found a few suggestions and modified to source code
for version 1.5 per
http://blog.beuchelt.org/CommentView,guid,2e8c092f-da8b-4321-a43a-96c8ddb25908.aspx,
but with no good results.

What version of Vista is this, Home Basic? Ultimate? Did you open the right ports on the Vista machine? Did you check on whether your version of Vista allows inbound connections to it? Is your home firewall blocking the ports?

Bob