Re: Problem with Kmail filters

On Thursday 10 January 2008, Tony Molloy wrote:
>On Wednesday 09 January 2008 02:57:43 pm Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
>> Em Qua 09 Jan 2008, Tony Molloy escreveu:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I'm trying to configure some filters in kmail.
>> >
>> > I select config filters and new. Now I want to have more than one
>> > "Filter Criteria" on each filter but can't seem to get this. When I
>> > select "Match any of the following" and try to set up two creteria
>> > for instance "To" and "CC", the second one justs blanks out when I
>> > select "Appply".
>> >
>> > Anybody else see this. Is there a way to set up multiple criteria for
>> > filters
>>
>> Yes, I have this problem since the last update of kde-pim (to version
>> 3.5.8-10, fedora packaging). Not only that, even the multiple criteria
>> filters I had already configured before this problem arise can't be
>> modified anymore.
>
>That's the version I have installed also.

And smart-gui won't let me downgrade it, complaining even though both kdepim
and kdepim-libs are going to be backed down to the -4svn versions, that the
currently installed -10 version of one is dependant on the -10 version of the
other.  So that can't be done.  And yum, even with the allow downgrade plugin
loaded, won't show the downgrade to the -4svn versions as even being
available.

This sucks.  To top it off, I can't use smart-gui's channel editor to modify
the channels, and I can't get it to show me any src rpms even when editing
the files that control that by hand.

This is beginning to make kde suck, of course that's seems to be the agenda
anyway.  I would switch to gnome, but there is no way to configure it, and
that isn't going to fly here.  Period.  Full stop, put it back on the parking
grass & hit the magneto kill button.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)