Pb with NFS

Hi,

I try to finish the install of F8 on my new laptop, and now I have a problem
with NFS.
I  have created the right exports file under /etc
I have activated the NFS services as I used to do
I can ping from my laptop to my main computer.
I can't ping from my main computer to the laptop
I've added the right entries in my /etc/fstab
Now when I run mount mymaincomputer:/home
I get : mount : mymaincomputer:/home failed, reason given by server :
permission denied.

When I do the same with my old laptop, it works fine.
The old laptop and new one have the same IP, same hostname, etc... (of
course I run only once at a time ;-) )
I've tried to disable the firewall, but it doesn't help.
where can I check to make it work ? thanks. Francois