Dhcp server mismatch

hi !
i was trying a hand on creating a dhcp server on my machine.which is
suppose to supply kernel to thin clients . All of my thin clients are
virtual ie i used Vmware. i am using a bridged network between
physical and virtual . Problem is my internet connection is also
served by   a dhcp server . i am getting a error that no option root
path specified. what i am missing ?.

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas