Re: MP3 Players

I got a 2 gb sandisk clip for christmas - I plugged it into an FC 4 system and an FC 6 system and it just worked for me both places. A real nice tiny player. I've timed my run time to a bit more than 16 hrs. All I have
played are mp3s. It also does wma.

Cons: It does not play ogg.  Not terribly loud.

They were $44 at best buy before Christmas.

I use it in MSC mode so it acts like a drive and would prefer to stay that way. I don't use libmtp or MTP mode, but the player will work either way.
I manage the files with midnight commander and I wrote a simple playlist
script at http://wuest.org/m3uent that works fine with it. At least for me.

I just plug it into my PS3 and all the music pops up in the menu to play
through the stereo.

I am extremely pleased with the clip.

Robert