Re: RFC: Fedora Xfce Spin

Michael Wiktowy wrote:
Now I have to figure out the best way to do some custom desktop
configuration (adding notes, desktop shortcuts, default themes, etc.)
before building the ISO file ... I'm guessing there is some kickstart
magic that I have yet to learn.

For the common stuff, there is specific kickstart directives. Otherwise you have to hack it in %post section similar to what is being done in the kickstart file I have provided.

Rahul