Re: Broadcom BCM94311MCG mini-pci

> Eh, did you edit /etc/modprobe.conf and change your driver from
> ndiswrapper to b43?

Yeah I did all of that and more.

The problem is that if I skip the ndiswrapper bit, no-joy (problem in establishing the WEP security) but if I load ndiswrapper, remove it and add b43 then all works well.

I'm assuming the ndiswrapper is using better firmware than I am using with b43-fwcutter and I would like to submit my widows driver to the b43-fwcutter people so it can be recognised.

Steve

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=230842&topic_id=49857&forum=24#forumpost230842
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and/or blame fcp.surfsite.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx