Re: Disk encryption and installing new versions of Fedora

Mike wrote:
Bruno Wolff III <bruno <at> wolff.to> writes:

Take a look at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/FeatureEncryptedFilesystems

In addition to lots of references there, I have seen an announcement that
the latest rawhide install disk can install encrypted partitions in at
least some cases. I haven't tested yet though.

Thanks Bruno that is useful - would be nice to know if this is being planned for a specific release (F9?) or just a future wish list...

It is not targeted for a specific release yet. The category listed at the end of the wiki would denote a specific release if it was targeted.

Rahul